Making your own cannabis gummies can be a fun and rewarding experience. Follow this guide to learn how to make cannabis gummies that are potent, tasty, and safe to consume.
Checkout this video:
Cannabis-infused gummies are one of the most popular edibles on the market. They’re relatively easy to make at home, and they offer a convenient and discreet way to enjoy the benefits of THC and CBD. In this article, we’ll show you how to make cannabis gummies using two different methods. The first method is quick and easy, but it doesn’t allow you to control the amount of THC in each gummy. The second method is a bit more time-consuming, but it gives you more control over the dosage.
What You Will Need
-1/2 cup of juice (or fruit puree)
-1/4 cup of water
-1/4 cup of gelatin
-1/2 cup of sugar ( or honey, or agave nectar)
-1 teaspoon of sunflower (or canola) oil
-Cannabis tincture or extract
Making the Gummies
Making your own cannabis-infused gummies at home is easy, inexpensive, and fun. With a little planning and the right ingredients, you can make delicious gummies that are perfect for any occasion.
Here are the basic steps for making cannabis gummies:
1. Decide what type of gummies you want to make. There are many recipes available online for making gummies with different shapes, sizes, and flavors.
2. Choose a mold for your gummies. You can find molds online or at most kitchen stores. If you don’t want to use a mold, you can also use an ice cube tray or silicone baking sheet.
3. Infuse your chosen oil with cannabis. This can be done using a tincture or by cooking the oil with ground cannabis. The infusion process will vary depending on which method you choose, so be sure to follow the instructions carefully.
4. Once the oil is infused, mix it with the rest of the ingredients according to your recipe. Pour the mixture into the mold and place it in the fridge to set.
5. Once the gummies are firm, remove them from the mold and enjoy! Store any leftover gummies in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Setting the Gummies
Cannabis gummies are a delicious and easy way to consume marijuana. They are also a discreet way to medicate, as they can be easily transported and stored. Making cannabis gummies at home is a simple process that only requires a few ingredients and some basic kitchen equipment.
##Heading: The Process
1. Decarb your weed. This is an important step, as it activates the THC in the cannabis so that it will be more potent. You can do this by spreading your ground weed on a baking sheet and cooking it in a preheated oven at 220 degrees Fahrenheit for about 45 minutes.
2. Melt the flavored gelatin in a saucepan over low heat. Stir until dissolved.
3. Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the melted coconut oil or cannabutter.
4. Pour the mixture into molds or an ice tray and place in the fridge to set for at least 2 hours.
Storing the Gummies
Once you’ve made your gummies, it’s important to store them properly to ensure they maintain their shape and flavor. The best way to store gummies is in an airtight container in the fridge. If you plan on storing them for more than a week, you can also wrap them individually in wax paper or plastic wrap before placing them in the container.
As you can see, making cannabis gummies at home is a pretty simple process. All you need is a little time, some patience, and the right ingredients. Once you’ve got all of that, you’re well on your way to enjoying these delicious treats. Just be sure to enjoy them responsibly!