Here’s a guide on how to make cannabis candy. You’ll need some weed, some sugar, and some patience.
Checkout this video:
Cannabis candy is a type of edible that is made by infusing candy with cannabis. Cannabis candy is a popular choice for those who want to enjoy the benefits of cannabis without smoking it. There are many different ways to make cannabis candy, and the process can be as simple or as complicated as you like. In this article, we will show you how to make cannabis candy using two different methods.
What You Will Need
-1/2 cup of cannabutter
-2 1/2 cups of white sugar
-1/2 cup of water
-1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1. Combine the cannabutter, sugar, and water in a saucepan over medium heat.
2. Place the candy thermometer in the mixture and stir until the sugar has dissolved.
3. Bring the mixture to a boil and continue to stir until it reaches 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla extract.
5. Pour the mixture into a greased candy mold or onto a sheet of wax paper.
6. Allow the candy to cool and enjoy!
Making the Cannabis Candy
Making cannabis candy is a process that involves infusing cannabis into a fatty substance, such as coconut oil, and then using that infused oil to make various types of candy. The process is relatively simple and only requires a few ingredients and supplies.
-Lollipop sticks (optional)
Before you begin, it’s important to calculate the THC dosage of your infusion so that you can determine how much to use in each piece of candy. Once you have calculated the dosage, follow the steps below to make your own cannabis candy:
1. Decarb your cannabis by heating it in an oven at 240 degrees Fahrenheit for about 110 minutes. This step is important because it activates the THC in the cannabis so that it can be infused into the coconut oil.
2. Infuse your decarbed cannabis into coconut oil using a Magical Butter Machine or another method of your choice. Be sure to use a ratio of one gram of cannabis per one cup of coconut oil. 3. Once your infusion is complete, pour it into a saucepan and heat it over low heat until it becomes liquid again. 4. Pour your liquid infusion into molds of your choice. If you are using silicone molds, be sure to place them on a baking sheet before adding the liquid so that they will be easy to maneuver when full. 5. If you are using lollipop sticks, insert them into the centers of the candies at this time. 6. Place your molds in the refrigerator or freezer until the candy has solidified completely
Storing the Cannabis Candy
Cannabis candy can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Enjoying Your Cannabis Candy
Cannabis candy is a great way to enjoy the benefits of cannabis without smoking it. These candies are made by infusing cannabis into the sugar used to make the candy. Cannabis candy can be made in many different flavors, including fruit, chocolate, and mint.
There are a few things to keep in mind when enjoying your cannabis candy. First, it is important to start with a low dose and increase gradually as needed. It can take up to two hours for the full effects of the candy to be felt, so it is important to be patient. Second, it is important to keep track of how much you have eaten. Cannabis candy can be very potent, and it is easy to accidentally eat too much. Finally, be sure to store your cannabis candy in a cool, dark place to prevent it from melting or going bad.