When growing, it’s best to maintain the temperatures as low as possible to foster growth. It’s often assumed that keeping temperatures low throughout the late stages of a cannabis plant’s bloom cycle would result in an increase in resin output. Maintaining a continuous low temperature is also vital for harvesting.
This Video Should Help:
The “icing roots before harvest” is a technique that can be used to help increase resin production. This technique involves the use of ice on the root system, and it will help the plant produce more resin.
- shocking plants before harvest
- trichome booster nutrients
- when does trichome production start
- how to increase resin genshin impact
- one reason that a plant might not produce trichomes.